"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~Joyce Brothers
Friday, April 4, 2008
Word Verification
So just spent a too large chunk of my time checking all the blogs and leaving my stunning comments. I admit, I may be addicted to blogging. Yet the ability to communicate with all of my friends and family is a highlight of my day. However, there is one sore spot- WORD VERIFICATION. Maybe I am taking this too personally but, who fails this little test? Me, of course! Twice today I had to try again because I had typed in the wrong letters. It really trips a girl up when they put the v and w together. How sad is it that this is one of my challenges? Tell me I'm not alone in failing the WORD VERIFICATION!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
But I like that you leave comments! I don't care if you spell them wrong. Although I would notice ;) I swear my mom should have been an English teacher , she was always correcting our grammar and/or spelling.
Oh and the book- The Wednesday Letters - was okay
but not outstanding. Weird though, there was a real letter in a real envelope on the last page as the last page.
yeah. I mess it up a lot, but sometimes it is in some funky font that you can barely make out. No big deal:)
friend- tag, you are it. call me!!
Amen, sister. But then why do you have word verification on yours?
I also get irritated by word verification. Yahoo email has been randomly doing word verification, too and it just bugs me. I guess I'm impatient or something, because I too am constantly messing up and it takes forever to email.
So, um, yes I feel your pain. Let me verify that by filling out another one as I post this comment.
Good question Marlo! I guess I didn't realize that I did, never leave comments on my own! Now I just need to figure out how to get it off!
Yes. I fail word verification. I added it to my blog after I got "blog spam". It's annoying. I hope you don't get it.
Post a Comment