
Sorry for the delay in posting this momentous occasion. Malia turned 2 on August 9th. We had a great day. Bart, Lori, Caleb, and Max came up for lunch. Thanks guys for being there! I frosted some cupcakes and Malia wanted to decorate them with sprinkles. She kept dumping the sprinkles on the same cupcake, but had a good time. Not to mention she took a bite of the sprinkles between each attempt at decorating. As you can see, Caleb also enjoyed the cupcakes! Later in the afternoon my aunt Deanne and her daughter, Alyssa arrived. They had driven out from Iowa just for Mali's birthday! Okay, Alyssa is starting Paul Mitchell in Provo and Deanne brought her out. Nonetheless it was great that they could be there for Mali's birthday. They brought presents, including one's from my mom and Chris. Malia especially loved the sprinkles. She also liked the fruit snacks that Caleb included in their present. In the evening, we went to the Cache County Fair in Logan. Mali got to pet the animals and walked around. We checked out the rodeo from afar and let Mali climb on the tractors. We thought about taking her on rides but the lines were super long and scary-carnie looking. David let Mali get up close and personal with the agua. She had absolutely no fear of the animals. It was a great day and thanks to all of those who shared it with us.
PS- I realize it has been a bit since I have posted, but what's up with the changes to blogspot? How come when I am creating a post, my pictures don't show up as pictures anymore? How am I supposed to add commentary below each one? Can anyone help me out?
9 comments:
Ummm...you might want to make sure on your new post tab that it is clicked on "compose" not on "edit html". If that doesn't fix it, then I'm of no use to you. Sorry.
Looks like little Mali had a great day and her pink shirt is super cute.
Hey I heard through the grapevine some things about your future whereabouts. You might want to fill this poor fool in (yes, that's me) on your plans.
This is the sweetest video ever. Nice to see the Caleys
and David too.
Simple pleasures. We went to the fair also and Rachel was petrified of the pig, which came at her and snorted. We've since discovered she also doesn't like cows.
Happy Birthday Malia! She just gets cuter everyday. It sounds like they all had a great day.
Diddo on what the nichols lady said about the "compose" deal...try it out.
Happy birthday to Malia. She is a beautiful little girl.
Pretty impressive that she blew out her candles, I don't think Camille can do that yet, nor can she blow her nose, she has challenges. I hope you are feeling better. I am going to assume you are coming Friday unless you call, ok. See ya then.
FunFunFun!! We never did candles for Nathan and Nora's B-Day, I am a bad mommy!
I like her "one capful of sprinkles for the cupcakes, one capful of sprinkles for me" philosophy.
happy birthday malia!
Post a Comment