Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Quick Trip to Iowa



This past week I went back to Iowa for the funeral of my grandma Arlene. David wasn't able to get the time off, so I drove back with the kids. They did great! I didn't stay very long, since David will be leaving soon and I wanted to get back to him. It was great to see the family that I got to see, and I wished I could have visited everyone. Sharon was kind enough to take some pictures of us so that I can send them off with David. I stole this one from her blog. I'm sure I'll get around to posting more pictures from my little trip, once I have more time. Right now I've got to get this house put back together!

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the picture!

Day Family Blog said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma. How brave of you to drive with a preschooler and newborn, glad you survived. You look absolutely beautiful in that picture!

Dansie Family said...

i love that picture. it is so perfect, minus david.

Cindy King said...

That is a perfect "Mother's Day" picture!

Dianne said...

i love this picture! i'm glad you got the chance to go back. miss you.

Darrick n' Camille said...

Hey guys, I found your blog on Marlos site. We live about 3 hours west of you guys. Come visit!

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

Very cute picture. I love it!

Ras Family said...

Gorgeous picture

Piepee said...

Beautiful picture! Sorry we missed you.

Kathleen said...

So Beautiful Amanda!

Lolo said...

I am sure this pic will be perfect for David. You all look beautiful.:)

the Morrisons said...

Such a pretty picture Amanda! You all look great!