"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~Joyce Brothers
Monday, June 1, 2009
A Singing Sensation
I'm slowly working my way through piled up pictures and videos from the last crazy, hectic month. The weekend before last we went to Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco, Mexico)with David's family. While driving back to the beach, Malia decided to serenade us. Actually, she did this quite frequently the entire trip. This time, however, she had her new pink ukulele that her grandma got her. More pics to come... Meanwhile enjoy Malia's original medley. I believe she starts off with the fruits she likes, throws in a little shout out to Cinderella (aka "Cinderelli"), and ends with some "ring around the roses". Also she scolds me for not "plugging" her in... the beach was just down the road! Sorry, honey. You are right, momma should have buckled you in. Being in Mexico is no excuse, papa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CUTE!
She has VERY expressive eyes! Lovely..just lovely..;)
OH she is too funny. I am surprised we didn't hear you chuckling in the background. She is too cute!
swine flu!?! weren't you worried? although i have always wanted to go to rocky point. my family went one easter and had fun despite all the spring breakers. i may have to try it still.
I miss that girl!
Post a Comment