"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~Joyce Brothers
So adorable!
Glad to see you're back! Great job on WW- I am proud of you. I still have a bit to loose from the baby and I have got to get my butt in gear! Cute pics- let me know when you are going to be in AZ. I would love to get together again
He's probably saying, "Could someone get me a bib?" What a good little helper she is!So WAY TO GO on the weight loss!!! I'm SO SO SO proud of you!!
SO cute. I think that first children always like to do things on their own terms. I can't believe how big he is.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So adorable!
Glad to see you're back! Great job on WW- I am proud of you. I still have a bit to loose from the baby and I have got to get my butt in gear! Cute pics- let me know when you are going to be in AZ. I would love to get together again
He's probably saying, "Could someone get me a bib?" What a good little helper she is!
So WAY TO GO on the weight loss!!! I'm SO SO SO proud of you!!
SO cute. I think that first children always like to do things on their own terms. I can't believe how big he is.
Post a Comment