Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quality Time with Grandma

Yesterday the kids built a Halloween gingerbread house with Grandma. Here is the final masterpiece... Here they are working hard...Not sure what Mali is doing with the salt and pepper shakers...and believe me when I tell you I TRY to contain Malia's hair, she just prefers the "grudge" look...


Further concentration... Nora appointed herself "quality control" by testing all of her candy...

Engineer Nathan checking things out...


Sweetie pie Nora...


My little man getting one of his breathing treatments... oh, so fun...

A costume preview... Abram had a super cute lion costume that I accidentially put in the dryer and ruined the mane... so we had this adorable puppy costume...its a bit big but it'll do...

4 comments:

cwalker said...

Wow! You really are on a roll...I could learn a thing or two from you, lol.
I LOVE the photos! Miss you and your little family!
-Chancy

Dianne said...

The lion would have been cute, but he's still adorable as a puppy. How could be not be?

Kay said...

Hope the lion costume wasn't the one that you guys borrowed that Grandma Shirley made! That would make me totally sad. :-(

La Familia Mata said...

Nope...not grandma's. He's too little for that one.