
Sorry not the best picture. This was from our ward activity on the 10th. For those of you in the area you have probably heard of the "Taste of Dubuque". Well, they did a "Taste of Dubuque Ward". Lots of fun! Britt and I did a table called "Soup-er Sisters". We made four different kinds of soups: Harvest Bisque, Baked Potato, Smokey Black Bean, and Split Pea and Ham. They were a hit! We didn't win any prizes but got lots of compliments, especially on Britt's Bisque and my Smoky Black Bean. The whole night was lots of fun. There were 16 tables with lots of great food and themes. You just moved from table to table sampling the goods. One of the winners was a sister in our ward who is Mexican and made horchata, tamales, etc. Yum! Some people got super creative with their decor also. Good times had by all.
3 comments:
Sounds Good! You two look "skinny" - - tell your souper sister she needs to start posting some of those pictures that Dan is taking or I'm gonna!!!
What a great idea! Love it!
What a fun idea! I might pass that idea on to our ward. I love that you are Soup-er Sisters. Quite fitting, I think. I like the napping baby dolls under the tables, too. :) heehee
Post a Comment