The kids and I headed over to Cedar Falls the last couple days to spend some time with my dad and Sharon. Malia was a little disappointed that the dogs were at Sharon's boys, but soon got over it and enjoyed all the attention she was given. Sharon tried her best to get some pics of Malia, but she was being her quirky self. I stole this one from Sharon's blog. She truly is a "cheeser". Abram was again sicky-face so we opted to limit the photo shooting to the oldest ham. Now Malia also has a nasty cough. Ugh... I wish my kiddos felt better."When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~Joyce Brothers
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Santa's Little Helper
The kids and I headed over to Cedar Falls the last couple days to spend some time with my dad and Sharon. Malia was a little disappointed that the dogs were at Sharon's boys, but soon got over it and enjoyed all the attention she was given. Sharon tried her best to get some pics of Malia, but she was being her quirky self. I stole this one from Sharon's blog. She truly is a "cheeser". Abram was again sicky-face so we opted to limit the photo shooting to the oldest ham. Now Malia also has a nasty cough. Ugh... I wish my kiddos felt better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I had enough $$ extra right now, I'd let her photograph my kids. BEAUTIFUL!!!
I think this just might be my favorite picture of this cute little girl!
That is a really cute picture of her.
Post a Comment