
Abram on the other hand played along. He just stared at him when he was talking. I'm pretty sure he was strategizing how to pull his beard off in one single motion. When it came time for pictures, my little man was all smiles...
I can't get over how grown up he looks. Abram, that is. He was 9 months on Thursday! Time is going by so quickly. Abram is super proficient at the army crawl and occasionally gets in position for the more traditional crawl. He has his third tooth coming in up top to add to his two bottom teeth. He is a super sweet boy, even with all of his sicky-ness and allergy drama. I just love him to pieces.To be fair, a little on Malia. She is as sassy as ever! Her newest pastime is playing computer games online. She still LOVES anything to do with painting, in fact that is the game she plays most often online. She is obsessed with determining the timing of everything. "Where we going tomorrow?" "What are we doing next?" "We did that last week (more often than not, we just did it that morning)". She is so loving and constantly tells me that she loves me. And EVERYONE is her best friend! She just got to go to her first official birthday party this morning and loved it. I am so grateful for her loving spirit and the assured laughter that she brings to the day.
5 weeks from today! David said I couldn't count days because it makes it seem too long. I was however given clearance to measure in weeks. :) I can't wait to see my man. I miss him and love him SO much. Just five more weeks!
3 comments:
I just showed Malia the post and she said, "I was GRUMPY!" Are you sure?
What a sweet post! Got your card today - very nice! Your Dad said "what, she didn't write anything" MEN
I don't see him making out any cards. When do WE get to see you?
Your kids are just the CUTEST! Malia reminds me of my daughter, Brayden - she totally acts just like that with anyone she doesn't know well! :)
Post a Comment