
Here are the girls in their Disney gear... Super excited to go...
Tickets in hand...
Mali is OBSESSED with Aladdin! We've watched it SO many times while traveling and she quotes several parts of it. When I asked her what her favorite part of the show was she said matter of factly, "Aladdin". Wish I could have gotten a picture of her face when a couple dozen Genie's came out... pure joy!
She, of course, is also very into the princess scene, especially Belle... Although Ariel is right up there too...
And the final highlight, Dory. She had an obsession with "Finding Nemo" for the longest time...
I'm so glad we took them. They loved it! Even Abram did a pretty good job. It was a two hour show and he only had a few brief moments of restlessness. Most of the time he just watched the show. Granted it took some twizzlers :) Other than his few moments of hitting the man next to us repeatedly, smacking his sister for fun, and headbutting me a few times... he did great! Malia sat there mesmerized most of the show. I enjoyed it likewise. Well, except for the kid who kept kicking my chair! And the million dollars I dropped on concessions! Okay, not that much, but they sure do charge an arm and a leg! The point is that the kids had a great time. I would definitely go again.
4 comments:
I'm so glad it went well. What a fun memory. I figured Abram would do well.
What a great trip!
I used to make fun of Disney on Ice. Now, I'm pretty sure I'd buy tickets. Ah, the things we do for our kids.
That came here and I so wanted to go. Looks like I should have done it.
Post a Comment