"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~Joyce Brothers
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
A Day in Park City
Yesterday Malia and I headed up to Park City to see my high school friend, Heather Brown. Andrew was there for a teaching conference and Heather and their son, Emmitt, came to visit. Last year at this same time Heather was there for the conference and Andrew and Emmitt came to visit. Last year, Marissa (my cousin), Malia, and I headed up there to visit. It was fun to be able to do it again this year. Emmitt and Malia are only 6 months apart and had a great time playing together. We hung out in the pool for awhile. Sorry, no pool pics. Malia is more than enough to juggle in the water, much less a camera also! Then we headed over to the outlet malls. Fortunately I didn't find any deals! Then the kids played on a nearby playground. The one where Malia is lying on the ground was pretty comical to watch. She had went down the slide and then tried to jump into Emmitt's arms! Obviously, he couldn't catch her. Although he is quite a bit bigger than her. He's in the 95th percentile for height, while Mali's in the 5th. Although a bit of a drive (compounded by my apparent inablility to follow directions), it was great to be able to catch up with friends. Thanks, Heather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm glad you made it unscathed and malia played nice. Why do we communicate more through our blogs than by talking? Good grief I rock as a neighbor.
How fun... We are a little bit jealous, though. We want to hang out with you guys too!;)
Fun, fun. Park city is a fun town to visit. Sorry about not finding deals, but in someways I know at least for me that is good because then I don't spend the money I don't have. Ok a few questions... Do you need me to watch Malia Friday? And how do you make those picture collages using picasa? Anyway let us know. We have missed you guys.
Post a Comment