Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008

 


This was our Thanksgiving. Better late than never, right? We got together with my mom's side of the family and met at the church building in Dubuque. In attendance: Yount Family (mom and Chris), Hanselmann Family (Britt's Family), my Grandpa and Grandma Terry, Terry Family (my uncle Rex and his family from Omaha), Pieper Family (Aunt Susanne), Frisbie Family (Aunt Lorianne), Hayes Family (Aunt Deanne minus my cousin Alyssa), and the Russell Family (my grandma's cousin, including her Aunt Leola). There were about 50+ people. Glad we were at the church, plenty of room. Food was great and it was good to spend time with everyone. Especially since it was my first Thanksgiving without David. I only got to talk to him for a little bit that day. He was still at Basic Traning at the time and they were keeping them busy. It was a good Thanksgiving. We all had so much to be grateful for!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Hanselmann Family said...

That is a great picture of Mom!! And an interesting one of me. I think I actually like it! Go you!