"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~Joyce Brothers
Friday, February 13, 2009
American Idols
I got to spend a few days last week with Toni and her family in Oklahoma City. We mostly just hung out and chatted. Good times! It was great to have some relaxing time after Malia and I's 14 hour journey there. Her little boy, Derek, is 18 months and Malia had great fun playing with him. She did get a bit bossy at times and I believe I caught a glimpse of her future demeanor concerning the baby! It was great to see Toni and meet her husband and son. We had American Idol on the TV and the kids decided to do an impromptu version of their own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Malia's hair has gotten so LONG!! Looks like you're having fun. Best wishes for the rest of your journey.
Love it!!!
Are you trying to crush their dreams by cutting them off mid song? Jeez Amanda, let them finish!! Super funny!
Too cute. I think that first girls have a hard time not being bossy. I hope that Camille can keep her friends when she is older cuz she always is telling them what to do. I can't wait to see what you are having and I didn't know that you wanted to find out, but David didn't. I couldn't be that nice.
That is so funny!
Post a Comment