Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday David!



David turned 27 on the 5th. I didn't get to spend his birthday with him, but his graduation was the next day. Pretty good birthday present, huh? Yesterday his family got him a cake to celebrate his birthday. I actually got a picture of him smiling! I love my husband more than words can say and I am so grateful to have this time with him. Malia picked out a Shrek card for him and plastered it with princess stickers. Just what every papa wants! Too bad I am now in my "30's" and David still has three more years of being in his "20's"!

6 comments:

Sharon Madsen said...

Happy Birthday David! I didn't know where to send a card! Congrats on your graduation too.

This Idaho Girl said...

Mali has a pony tail! Stop! Doesn't look like David has acquired much hair at basic. Ha, ha. Happy Birthday. We wish you were moving to Alabama instead.

The Hanselmann Family said...

I am glad you know how old we are. I was telling everyone that I was 28!! It is good to see such a big smile on David. I wish I had gotten cake on my b-day! Lucky!

Dianne said...

Call me when you get settled! I'd love to chat. I know you hate the phone right now, but you love "me", right? i mean..right? i'm so excited for you! i think this will be a great adventure for you!

Traci Elizabeth said...

YAY! he smiles!

Lolo said...

Hope your birthday was awesome, David. Caleb is sitting next to me right now, and he looked at this picture and said, "I was supposed to be at that party, mom." I think he misses you guys:)