Friday, November 20, 2009

Boating at Lake Delhi

A couple weekends ago we went boating at Lake Delhi. Crazy huh? November in Iowa and boating!??! The weather has been so weird. I'm loving that we got to extend our boating season though. The kids love going out on Grandpa's boat.

Here is Abram with Grandma...

Mali and I soaking up the sun...

Grandpa at the helm...

A closeup of cutie Abram... see his two teeth?

Mali getting up close with the water. She is such a water fanatic! She wanted so much to put her feet in but it was just too cold. She settled for leaning over the edge to feel the water splashing on her face. No worries... I held on tight!

I'll miss going out to Delhi. It's a great lake. My parents are selling their house in Farley and moving to the Quad Cities. They are in the process of house hunting right now. Chris has been working at the John Deere in Moline, IL for over a year now and making the hour commute each way is getting old. So they are putting there house on the market and looking in some of the outlaying towns of the Quad Cities for a new house. I'm sure we'll find a new lake to enjoy boating on!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Really?! Wow. Tell them good luck for me.

Day Family Blog said...

So will you be leaving with them? Boating in November, that is crazy:) But it sure looks like fun.