Saturday, March 27, 2010

Colorado Thus Far...

Wish I could say we are "settled" in CO, but we are still waiting to get into housing. In the meantime we are staying with our friends, the Jewell Family. They are awesome and we love getting to hang out with them. Things can get crazy sometimes with a 3, 2, 1, and 2 month old but we have fun!

Abram still enjoys wearing his food...

A coloring session...

Abram's first attempt at coloring...
And subsequent attempt to eat the crayon...

Malia's finished product. Normally we would mail this off to Papa, but no more boxes!!!!! The box would probably miss him. How exciting is that???

A concerned Ethan. He is such a cute baby.


The girls were out back enjoying a day of fine weather. Mind you the very next day we had a snowstorm... got to love spring in The Springs! Little did we know how the girls were busying themselves .... Poor Brewser...

Not even the dog dish was safe... But they sure do have fun together!


We find all sorts of things to occupy our time...


Cutie Kaela! She and Malia love playing together. They, of course, have their moments when they forget they are friends, but mostly lots of fun!


I'm caught up!!! Yippee! My camera is struggling, so pictures are tricky. The button that you push to take the picture fell out and I can't find it :( I took it to a camera store and it would cost $150 to fix! I can get a new camera for that. I tried ordering the part and that alone cost over $50. I just can't decide what to do. I LOVE my camera and am hesitant to purchase a new one. In the meantime, I jimmy rigged (Definition- To fix something regardless of how it looks or how long it lasts. Using any materials that are available to you in a creative way to make something work) it. I provided you with the definition so you could visualize my attempt... think a needle, Pet Shop mouse, and scotch tape. My plan is to make it work until David gets home and then possibly look to buy a new one. Still makes me sad:( We got it as a gift (one of the best gifts EVER!) when Malia was born and I love it. I guess as with all things, we must move on eventually. Completely at a loss as to what camera to buy, so if anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them. Well, today we are off to see Disney on Ice. We'll see how the camera holds up. Pictures forthcoming...

3 comments:

manne said...

Thanks so much for catching us all up! We missed having you on. The kids have grown so much in such a short amount of time!!

Frisbies Forever said...

They all look amazing, where are the pictures of you? We miss your face too!

This Idaho Girl said...

This reminds me a little of my house (especially the dog with chalk on its side).