Friday, December 7, 2007

Visiting Friends


On Thursday Malia and I were fortunate to have some friends come all the way out to the boonies of Lewiston to visit. My sister-in-law Lori (the one in red) brought out my favorite nephew in Utah, Caleb, to play with Malia. Whenever Malia tries to say Caleb it sounds like she is calling him "Bubba". It was great to visit with Lori and watch the kids struggle with the concept of sharing. Okay so the last part wasn't "great" but kids have to learn sometime! Caleb just entered nursery and Malia goes into nursery in February. Playtime together is a great way for them to get ready for nursery. Later on in the afternoon my "roommate" from BYU, Janelle (Williams) Day, brought her girls out. She has a 3 year old named Camille and a 7 month old, Madelyn. Cute girls! We had lots of fun and I hope we can do it again soon.

3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Okay, so which one is Barts wife?? I don't remember Janelle, was she at Sparks?? Isnt it fun having friends over...Olivia loves it. Make sure you take a look at my blog, I tagged you to share your favorite 15 things!

Frisbies Forever said...

This is awesome. I love seeing everyone's kids. They are all adorable. Your site is so cool. Love you! Frisbies Forever

Dansie Family said...

i am glad i heard from you. i was wondering which roommate janelle was talking about. your daughter is beautiful. i am glad you are blogging . it will be fun to keep updated on your life.