
I ran across this photo while organizing and thought I'd share it. These were some of my roommates from BYU. We all (minus Janelle) lived in Sparks II at the time. Janelle was our honorary roommate. I still keep in touch with some of these girls, thanks to the wondeful world of blogging! Lots of great times together. Can't believe we are all "growed up"!
5 comments:
thank you-- those were good times, weren't they! I miss you!!!
I haven't seen any of my former roomies since the 80s. I'm sure I have a picture exactly like the one you posted somewhere in a pile
I think that I remember taking that picture. You know as I think about it I think, what was I doing? I mean why was I rude enough to sleep on your couch every night? And why were you guys nice enough to let me? I even think that I ate your food. You guys really helped me through that tough time, thanks.
I'd share my couch and food with you any day! I'm glad you were our 7th roommate.
so i almost got teary eyed looking at that. those were the greatest times. i loved that year at sparks. we had more fun than we should have. photo shoots, scrapbook parties, movie/homework nights, food fights, snowball fights and of course girl fights. thanks.
Post a Comment