What is your husband's name? David Mata, no middle name
How long have you been together? We met in the fall of 2003, starting dating in December, engaged in April, and were married by July 2004. So we've been married 3 and 1/2 years.
Who said I love you first? Probably me.. Can't quite remember it for sure. Although, I just texted David and he thinks it was him.. Who knows?
Who is smarter? Depends on how you look at it. I've got book smarts, he's got street smarts.
Who does the housework? I do most of the housework. The trash and the yard are his. Although, he is great about helping out with dishes and vacuuming every now and then.
Who sleeps on the right? Is that the right when you're laying in it, or when you are facing it? Phew! Tough question! I guess I'm on the right. I'm always right... I mean ON the right!
How long have you been together? We met in the fall of 2003, starting dating in December, engaged in April, and were married by July 2004. So we've been married 3 and 1/2 years.
Who said I love you first? Probably me.. Can't quite remember it for sure. Although, I just texted David and he thinks it was him.. Who knows?
Who is smarter? Depends on how you look at it. I've got book smarts, he's got street smarts.
Who does the housework? I do most of the housework. The trash and the yard are his. Although, he is great about helping out with dishes and vacuuming every now and then.
Who sleeps on the right? Is that the right when you're laying in it, or when you are facing it? Phew! Tough question! I guess I'm on the right. I'm always right... I mean ON the right!
Who pays the bills? I make the payments, but he's the money maker!
Who cooks dinner? Usually me. My David is great and will eat anything I make, no matter how strange the experiment. Although, the Chicken and Pickled Onions didn't go over well and he refuses to eat mushrooms. So sad, since I LOVE them! He cooks sometimes. He makes the Mexican Rice when we need it. He also makes a mean Carne Asada. Another one of his creations is Kielbasa with Jalapenos and Mixed Veggies. Yum!!
Who cooks dinner? Usually me. My David is great and will eat anything I make, no matter how strange the experiment. Although, the Chicken and Pickled Onions didn't go over well and he refuses to eat mushrooms. So sad, since I LOVE them! He cooks sometimes. He makes the Mexican Rice when we need it. He also makes a mean Carne Asada. Another one of his creations is Kielbasa with Jalapenos and Mixed Veggies. Yum!!
Who drives when you are together? Always David. I can count on one hand the number of times I've driven when he is in the car. I don't like to drive, so he does. Although, I am sure he would say it's because he is the better driver. Not my fault that deer jump at me!
Who is more stubborn? He is... no question!
Who kissed who first? I think is was mutual. After our first date. I know a girl is supposed to wait for a couple dates, but he was HOT!
Who asked out who first? He asked me out first. We went and saw a movie. Before that we walked around this outdoor shopping center in Phoenix. It had an aviation museum and that's when I knew I really liked him. He stopped and read every plaque in the museum with me!
Who proposed? He did. He had big plans for the proposal but had just gotten the ring and we were in my apartment and he said he just couldn't wait! It was cute!
Who has more siblings? David does. He has 3 sisters and 1 brother. I have 1 sister and 1 brother. Who wears the pants? I wear the sweat pants, he wears his work pants! Seriously, I think we take turns as far as who takes the lead in certain situations. I'm pretty bossy by nature, but am trying to be less so.
Who kissed who first? I think is was mutual. After our first date. I know a girl is supposed to wait for a couple dates, but he was HOT!
Who asked out who first? He asked me out first. We went and saw a movie. Before that we walked around this outdoor shopping center in Phoenix. It had an aviation museum and that's when I knew I really liked him. He stopped and read every plaque in the museum with me!
Who proposed? He did. He had big plans for the proposal but had just gotten the ring and we were in my apartment and he said he just couldn't wait! It was cute!
Who has more siblings? David does. He has 3 sisters and 1 brother. I have 1 sister and 1 brother. Who wears the pants? I wear the sweat pants, he wears his work pants! Seriously, I think we take turns as far as who takes the lead in certain situations. I'm pretty bossy by nature, but am trying to be less so.
Now I tag: all you ladies!

4 comments:
So when we finally get together, can he please make me some carne asada??? Your engagement photo is beautful...your should post wedding pics since I have never seen any!
You should, they are GORGEOUS!! Fun survey, I'll have to see if I have any pictures of the two of us together. Since we've got kids I'm always behind the camera.
I too love your engagement pict. It is absolutely beautiful. You are Radiant. I'll post s2 of my favorites, but you'll have to look for them you know my blogging issues. Just a reminder "You are Loved"
That is a great picture and David is ALMOST smiling!
Post a Comment