
The line up: Caleb, Nathan, Malia and Nora. Almost chronological (Nathan's the oldest). Although, interestingly they are lined up according to weight! Do you know how hard it is to get ALL of them to look at the camera? 3 out of 4 ain't bad!
What a cheeser!
Pretty Nora with her new earrings that you can't quite see.

Malia "helping" with baby Max.

Nathan taking charge with the wagon pulling.
No day would be complete without yet ANOTHER trip to the ducks! I guess our family just loves "fowl" things!
Another attempt at getting all four to look at the camera....
Trying again to get a pic of Nora's new earrings.... No luck, but a cute Mommy/Daughter pic!
Day Four was our most uneventful, yet relaxing day. Mom, Britt, and I all got our hair cut by Carrie(sp?), Lori's sister. We took turns so that we could be kid less for a bit. Thanks so much Lori for helping out. Then we all went to lunch at Cafe Rio. Gotta love the Pork Barbacoa Salad. David always gets their Chicken Tortilla Soup. Then we went to Distribution Services to get everything we needed for the temple. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH MOM!! Unfortunately it was during kids' nap time and David's (he had worked 3rd shift the night before). Thus David was super tired and poor Britt got stuck in the car with sleeping kids. After that Britt and I went shopping. I miss shopping with Britt. It's never good when we do, since neither of us really have money, but I miss it all the same. MOVE HERE! During that time we got Nora's ears pierced. The moment was enhanced by the nasty looks given by the old grandma looking on. Someday I will give my thoughts on that- obviously pro since Mali got hers pierced when she was 3 months. After that we went back to the Caley home for dinner and watched American Idol together. Or tried too. A little tough to do with so many kids running around! It was nice to have a day that wasn't super structured and that we could just hang out. I wish we would have had more of them, the time just flew!
2 comments:
I just want to clarify that the old grandma looking on, was NOT Nora's grandma. It was a RANDOM old grandma who was at the store. Nora's grandma is young and beautiful!
That's too funny! I didn't even think of it that way! True, true. My momma is young, beautiful, and supportive of baby girl ear piercing!
Post a Comment