
The little Mata family held our Christmas on Thursday night. We had just gotten back from Arizona that afternoon. It was good to spend time with our little family. Malia had a blast opening presents from us, Mom Mom and Poppa (my mom and stepdad), and her other grandparents (my dad and Sharon). Thanks to both sets of grandparents for sending out the presents. She loved all of her gifts. The toughest part was deciding what to play with first! I was very spoiled by David and hoped he liked the things I got him. We have one more "Christmas" left on New Year's Eve at Dianne's house in Idaho Falls. My grandparents will still be in town and we will go to the Rexburg Temple Open House on the second. Good times!
1 comment:
Hey Camille has that very same animal puzzle. Where did you get it, I love Melissa and Doug stuff. Can you believe this weather. I have never been in this much snow except for the one time I went skiing, and I realize that this isn't even that much snow. I will call you soon and talk. I want to know how you are feeling. Sorry about vomiting on the plane, that had to be unfun.
Post a Comment