Monday, December 17, 2007

The Priesthood in Our Home

Yesterday David received the Melchizedek Priesthood. Our Bishop Donald Baldwin was the one to give him the blessing. I am so grateful to now have the priesthood in our home. I am grateful that my husband has worked so hard to be worthy to receive such an honor. Now if any of us need a blessing, David will be able to give it to us. We are also one step closer to being sealed in the temple. The Lord has blessed our family in so many ways. I am in awe of how mindful He is of each of our needs. I know that the Lord has asked each of us to follow His plan and will provide a way for us to accomplish that plan if we but have faith in Him.

5 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

YEA!!!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Yeah! for the priesthood! and Yeah! for David! all the pics below are soooo cute!

Dansie Family said...

congrats! what a wonderful blessing.

Day Family Blog said...

That is so awesome. I bet you appreciate it that much more since you didn't have it in your home for awhile. What a blessing.

Dianne said...

We are so proud of David and of you! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences.

Grandma Terry says - Keep up the good work, David.