Here comes a barage of posts again. Last Tuesday, our Relief Society had our birthday celebration. I was in charge of making a birthday cake for my table. We had a table for each of the birthday months. Actually, we had only 6 tables, so we combined months. We combined months, according to numbers, so I was at the January/May table. I decided to stick with the winer theme since I am a January birthday. I found a recipe for Coconut Cake on http://www.kraftfoods.com/. The recipe called for vanilla pudding but I used coconut creme because that's what I had. Also I sprinkled sugar crystals on it to make it look more "snowy". I also added a strawberry to the top for color and to give the month of May a little decoration. It was pretty yummy. Not good for the waistline, mind you. Nonetheless, a yummy treat. You can find the recipe here http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=65937.
3 comments:
What a fun idea! And it looks delicious! Good work.
Beautiful!!!
looks delsih.
Post a Comment