Friday, May 2, 2008

Together Again...soon!

Here is a family picture we took in December of 2006 while celebrating Christmas together in Iowa. My mom, Chris, Britt, Nathan and Nora (in the womb at the time of the pic) will be leaving TODAY to come visit the rest of us in Utah. Dan will stay home and work. Good man, we'll miss you! Hopefully we can get another family picture while they are visiting. Especially since we've been joined by Nora and Max. We'll have to photoshop Dan in. I am so excited to see everyone and am going to do my best to persuade them to move to Utah! By the way, Britt's blog is up and running again, so check it out! I love my family so very much and am grateful that Malia's mohawk has grown out!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Malia was so little. David looks like his photogenic self. I'm excited for you to have your family here!

Traci Elizabeth said...

I am anxiously awaiting details!!